• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted In search of: 89–92 Ranger, 2.3L 4CYL, 5 speed manual, 2WD

hmm, would that work w/ a '94 Ranger body? Located in Sanford, NC.
  2. Dumb radiator question

Ok, I've got a standard cab '94 Ranger with the 2.3L 4-banger and 5-speed manual transmission. Noticed coolant escaping from a crack in the upper plastic when hot the other day. Figured it's time to replace the radiator so I go to RockAuto and choose this one based on my model...
  3. Bed extender on a '94 std. cab

Title says it all. I'm looking for a bed extender that will fit my std. cab '94 Ranger, non-flare side 6ft bed. I've seen a couple universal fit models on fleabay, but does anyone know if other brands and models will fit? I've been told the Sport-trac may or may not fit and a Nissan Frontier...
  4. Headliner re-covering

My '94 std cab headliner is starting to peel off just above the driver's seat and it's super annoying. As far as I can tell the foam is in ok condition, it's just the liner material that's falling off so far. I've been researching putting on a new headliner fabric available online or locally at...
  5. Cold lower radiator hose

So my dad and I have done a lot of maintenance on his old 1994 2.3L Ranger recently: timing belt, thermostat, upper and lower radiator hoses, water pump, plugs, plug wires, front bearings, shocks and so on. He's bought a new truck so he's "gifting" this one to me and eventually my son when turns...
  6. soon to be Ranger owner

Hey all just joined the R-station to get a little insight on my soon to be '94 Ranger acquisition. This is the Ranger my dad bought new in 1994 and the truck I learned to drive a 5spd with. That little 2.3L I4 sure didn't make it easy, but it was a great truck that I had a lot of memories with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad