• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 88 Ranger Rebuild (Thread Ressurection)

Sorry for the late reply, last few months have been crazy at work, but I've gotten the truck almost mechanically perfect. I went ahead and replaced the brake rotors and pads up front, shoes and hardware in the rear, shocks all the way around, and replaced the steering ball joints. All of the...
  2. 88 Ranger Rebuild (Thread Ressurection)

I figured I'd start a new thread instead of necrobumping my own... See here for details https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/88-ranger-rebuild.145045/ Well, it's 9 years later, but I've finally started back resurrecting the '88 ranger I posted about back in 2013. Many...
  3. 88 Ranger Rebuild

Hello, I am going to restore a 1988 Ford Ranger to driveable condition. But first I feel it is appropriate to discuss it's past. I'm not completely sure of this truck's past, but this is my take what happened to it. The origional owner wrecked the truck, I'm thinking it was a deer from the...
  4. 2.3L fuel injection conversion

Hello, I have a 1988 ford ranger xlt that I'm putting back together. I've heard that the injection systems on the newer 2.3s are more efficient, since the older system (like the one on my motor) use batch fire :bad: while the 2.3s in the fox body mustangs have true multiport injection. The only...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad