• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Canuck Motorsports Suspension?

Has anyone ever ordered parts from this company? They have very great prices. Coils, flip kit with adjustable shackle and all four shocks for 320.95$ + 45$ shipping I emailed them was interested in what shocks come with it. I can reply right back. Comes with Doestch tech dt3000 shocks. I read...
  2. Are drop shocks needed...?

When are drop shocks needed? I'm aimed for a 3/3 drop or 4/5 drop. I know shocks are required for a 4/5 drop or else itll be a shitty ride. But are shocks needed for a 3/3 Help will be appreciate, Thanks.
  3. Are drop shocks needed...?

When are drop shocks needed? I'm aimed for a 3/3 drop or 4/5 drop. I know shocks are required for a 4/5 drop or else itll be a shitty ride. But are shocks needed for a 3/3 Help will be appreciate, Thanks.
  4. Afermarket steering wheel question

I want to get a aftermarket steering wheel with no air bag. Im not a big fan of the big stock one. I know i need a steering wheel hub adapter but unsure of which one. 5 bolt ?6 bolt? and then get a steering wheel that bolts to the hub adapter. I understand also that i will have to relocate the...
  5. Help with lowering 4/5

I have a 2003 ranger xlt 2.3l 2wd I bought recently. I have always drove cars and hate the height and huge ugly gap in wheel well. I have seen the DJM kits and belltech. I dont wanna spend 500-600$ I understanff you can flip the axle for a 4 inch drop in the rear is there a how to on this? and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad