• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BTlilred

265 75 r16 tire preasure

Anyone have any wisdom on what pressure to run? Just wondering if anyone has figured out a magic number or a base I can start from. Specs: 09 ranger fx4 265 75 r16 on stock wheels Passenger tire Cooper adventurer A/Ts
  2. BTlilred

ranger down

I was running my truck with what was assumed to be a blown head gasket, the motor shut off on the freeway at about 60 mph, spraying oil out of the driver side, are there any oil lines or anything of that nature running on the driver side? Could be a filter gasket failure but im not 100% sure. I...
  3. BTlilred

over heating and pressure in cooling system

Pressure build up and over heating, blows off the reservoir cap, no coolant in the oil, no oil in the coolant, has plenty of coolant in it, new radiator, new thermostat. Head gasket?
  4. BTlilred

camber, caster and tire cupping issue.

Alright, back story time. I was in an accident where my truck (99 xlt 4x4 extended cab) tried to swallow a jeep. I broke both spindles and something in my front different came apart. So I replaced everything from wheel bearing to wheel bearing and upgraded to the 01+ live axle set up to get rid...
  5. BTlilred

front axle binding up?

around thanksgiving i was in an accident and had to put new spindles on both sides, shortly after i started losing hardware, at first i thought it was my neglect to torque the bolt correctly. until i lost the vph. i then started to realize there was a problem, i put manual locking hubs on and...
  6. BTlilred

transmission slipp

My transmission slips constantly and it can't decide what gear it wants to be in. How do I fix it I'm tired of it
  7. BTlilred

Virginia members

any northern VA members here? Fauquier county here
  8. BTlilred

New to trs from VA

hey im Brandon, im new to TRS and i love this forum, loads of write ups and everyone seems really helpful from the looks of it and the tech section is invaluable, TRS is on of the best forums i have seen on the web so far but i still have questions i cant seem to find the answer to, im at my...
  9. BTlilred

i have no idea...

ok, so i replaced my alt. battery and terminal connections and it still hasnt fixed the problem. my battery gauge is still reading low and wont charge and when i stomp it, the engine wants to almost seize up and shut off. the gauges go crazy all the dash lights come on and go back off and the...
  10. BTlilred

3.0 shuts off driving

I have a 99 ranger that likes to shut off under heavy acceleration and if you try to go any faster than 70 mph. I'm barely reading any volts on my gauge. I have a new battery, new terminal connections, and new alternator. I checked my ground, looks fine, the connections are tight. Any ideas...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad