• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bowing coils?

should I be worried about this?
  2. Tie rods hitting each other?

Im finishing up the lift and using a extreme drop pitman arm and the inner tie rods are very close when the wheels are straight. Anyone run into this problem? When you turn the wheels they hit each other, Anyone know a fix for this?
  3. 94_Xploder's build

I figured id start a build thread to document the work we put into our explorer, This isnt my first RBV or 4x4 so lets start out with my last 4x4 we built: 1996 Toyota tacoma SAS'd on a waggy dana 44, high steer, locked front and rear with 5.13's, 37" creepy crawlers, twin sticks, bobbed bed...
  4. Cheap extended brake lines

Gathering the rest of the parts for my lift and need some extended brake lines. Read on here you can use BH 38622 and 38623 for the front brake lines and they are around 26in long instead of using a set of aftermarket lines. Well on my old ranger I had the skyjacker line fail on me twice so id...
  5. extending radius arms

im going to be extending my radius arms in the near future on my explorer, going to be using 2in 1/4 wall dom with trail gear creeper joints and custom frame mounts with a integrated trans cross member. Now the only question I have is how to figure caster into the arms, should I mimic the stock...
  6. Thinking of a different way...

I have a 94 explorer 4x4 and im going to be lifting it here pretty soon. Im not new to the 4x4 world as i've had a couple RBV's before and some toyotas. What im wanting to do is keep the COG down, in my 92 ranger I had with a 6in skyjacker class 2 on 35's the truck felt really top heavy same in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad