• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2000 ranger engine ticking loud

I went in a fairly large water hole n stalled my truck out we pulled it out and it started right up I pulled the air filter and she fired up but its got a bad ticking noise .... sounds like rockers but how would stalling out at low rpms damage the rockers I am debating pulling the valve covers...
  2. parasitic draw 2000 ford ranger

Hey yall, i have a 2000 ford ranger, i have a parasitic draw problem. I ran the test and im pulling a 1/4 amp after they key is off and out of the ignition there is no lights on and i checked for voltage at each fuse and narrowed it down to the right one. When i pull out fuse 26 the draw dies...
  3. parasitic draw 2000 ford ranger

Hey yall, i have a 2000 ford ranger, i have a parasitic draw problem. I ran the test and im pulling a 1/4 amp after they key is off and out of the ignition there is no lights on and i checked for voltage at each fuse and narrowed it down to the right one. When i pull out fuse 26 the draw dies...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad