• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hood Struts for 2010 Mustang

Hello fellows, I've been reading about Ford lately and found out that it looks like the hood prop rod used in Mustangs would still be present on its 2010 model. Apparently, some aftermarket companies has decide to make something more reliable that would hold the hood up. Read more here
  2. Ford gives longer buyout deadline

Hello there I just read this news in the web and somehow I think you'll be interested on it too... According to updates in different auto sites, ford has decided to give its hourly workers an extended deadline - another month to be exact, to think about its buyout packages. The time given to...
  3. Ford Bronco owners most likely to have DUIs on record

According to an analysis of a certain car insurance, Ford Bronco owners have more DUIs, DWIs, and other alcohol-related violations in their past than owners of any other vehicle. to read more about this, click here __________________ Recommended: bmw accessories
  4. Ford awarded Green Choice Award from Natural Health magazine

Last May 6, Ford was awarded with the "Green Choice Award" by the Natural Health Magazine. Ford received this award as a recognition for its efforts of building greener future. To read more about this, click here __________________ Recommended: bmw x4
  5. Workers at Russian Ford plant protest reduced week

At Russia, about 100 workers in Ford conducted a protest during the introduction of 4-day work week. To read more of this story, click here __________________ Recommended: isetta
  6. Ford retools S.U.V. factory for smaller, greener cars

hello there I read this in the web and thought I might share to all. I hope you find it interesting... At a time when many American companies are cutting back, Ford Motor Company is investing 550 million dollars retooling one of ita s Michigan based truck factories to manufacture smaller, fuel...
  7. In Review: 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

hello there I read this in the web and thought I might share to all. I hope you find it interesting... Topping other hybrids in this category, the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid is able to propel itself on electric power from its nickel hydride battery at up to 47 mph. Read more __________________...
  8. 2009 Ford F-350 Super Duty Dually 4WD 2009 Ford F-350 Super Duty Dually 4WD

hello there I read this in the web and thought I might share to all. I hope you find it interesting... A power house on wheels, the 2009 Ford F-350 Super Duty Dually 4WD Crew Cab comes standard with a 6.4 liter, 350 horsepower Power Stroke diesel V8 with 650 pound feet of torque. Read more...
  9. 2009 Ford F-150 First Drive

Yup. You read it right. I read this article in edmunds.com. Here's an excerpt... Based on our one-day drive on and around Ford's proving grounds in Romeo, Michigan, we can say the 2009 Ford F-150 is a fine entry in the pickup truck market that will grab at least its share of the projected 1.6...
  10. The Rebirth of SVT

You should see this... I read the article in edmunds. There's also a video there... Here's an excerpt of the article... At 100 mph, the 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is barely breaking a sweat. Sure, just about any modern pickup truck can run smoothly at triple-digit speeds on the highway, but...
  11. How was your Halloween?

I had the worst halloween ever. My friends and I were on our way to this big halloween ball when my car encountered some problems. Because of that, one of us had to go home and get his car. Well, I had my car picked up and driven home too. Yesterday, I had an auto mechanic check my car. He said...
  12. Ford offering more buyouts to hourly workers

Due to the weakening demand for cars, Ford has thought of something to align its production with what's happening. Read the details below... Ford Motor Co. is extending another round of buyout offers to its hourly workers at more than a dozen U.S. plants as the company aligns production with...
  13. Ford says U.S. auto sales remain weak in July

You read it right. Recently, Ford announced that its sales for the months has become weak. Read the reasons why below... U.S. auto sales have remained weak in July and reflect the trend in shifting demand toward smaller vehicles, Ford Motor Co.'s president of the Americas said on Tuesday. "We...
  14. Auto stocks rise and oil prices fall

I've read this in the internet while monitoring the world-wide oil crisis. I thought you might be interested... Here's an excerpt... Share prices for automakers climbed by their largest margins in recent months today, while oil prices have dropped by $10 a barrel in two days. Shares of General...
  15. Survey: Auto Bankruptcy would drive away buyers

In a latest survey, it shows that consumers tend to leave their plans of buying a new car if the company declares bankruptcy. Here's more of it... More than 80 percent of Americans who intend to buy a new car would abandon their plans if the automaker behind the brand filed for bankruptcy...
  16. 2010 Ford Taurus Spy Shots

Well, I saw this article on the internet and thought of sharing this to all of you... According to the source, the spies have seen a "well camo'd" taurus being tested on the streets lately... The model is now with a new grille and modern-looking headlights. For more details, click here. Also...
  17. Ford rethinks marketing of F-150 trucks

I found this article in the internet while looking for some car stuff. I hope you'll also find it interesting. "DETROIT -- How do you bring a new full-sized pickup to market with $4-a-gallon gas? That's the challenge facing leaders of Ford Motor Co. as they launch the company's best-selling...
  18. Fuel economy drives down new-vehicle gratification

I just found this article in the internet while looking for some car stuff. I hope you find it interesting too. Americans found their new vehicles slightly less gratifying this year than last year. That decline was caused in large part by declining consumer gratification with the fuel economy...
  19. Report: Ford talks with Chinese to sell Volvo

I just found this article in Auto News while looking for some car stuff. I hope you find interesting too. Ford Motor is in negotiations with a Chinese company to sell its Volvo cars division, the Swedish business publication Dagens Industri reported today on its Web site. A Russian investor is...
  20. Ford likely to build '11 Focus at 2 plants

When Ford Motor Co. introduces a European-developed Ford Focus in late 2010, it is likely to produce the U.S. model in two plants. The 2011 Focus probably will be built in Wayne, Mich., and Louisville, Ky., said industry sources familiar with Ford's product plans. Ford makes the current Focus...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad