• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rear T-case flange.......

I am trying to do a 1-piece rear driveshaft swap on my 1988 Ranger Supercab 4x4. I am running onto the problem of the 2001 driveshaft I purchased not only has bigger u-joints, but takes a bigger flange for the back of my T-case. I am hoping that someone out there might have either a larger...
  2. 2.9L to early 4.0L swap really worth it?

I was reading in the technical information and noticed that the horsepower ratings for the two motors aren't very different. I was just wondering if the swap is really worth all the trouble. Thought I would start this to see what everyone thinks. I have an 88 Ranger 2.9 and have the option to...
  3. 88 2.9 fuel problems

There was a similar post in the old forums. I am having a problem with fuel as far as I know. Haven't gotten a gauge to check fuel pressure, but when I run my truck at part throttle it seems to be loading up and puking out puffs of black smoke. I have replaced the water temp. switch and dist...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad