• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ranger to the poll

another idea from top gear they took a slightly modified toyota hyluk or somthign like that to the north poll the only problem they had was an ice bolder field and them driving like idiots. so i figure ice bolder field is like a slippery rock crawling with snow so u dont know exactly were...
  2. amphibious ranger?

over the weekend i was watch top gear (brittish tv show) and they made a truck (nizzan/toyota (2 diferent episodes)) into a boat type of thing and i was wondering if yous had any ideas like this to do with a ranger.. they tried to break the record for crossing the english channel in an...
  3. 10th anivercery

is anyone planing on going? cause that would be interesting to ride down together i know i have bad spelling im sorry
  4. auto >standard

i was wondering if any of you's had changed an automatic to a standard truck is a 1987 with a 2.9 4/4 i want to put a diferent 2.9 from diferent truck (same year same make same model same everything exept transmission) the body i want to put it in is auto and i want to put the manual...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad