• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. EERNGER

EERNGER's 1991 XJ Build

So here is the project Cherokee i picked up back in December. I decided that i wanted a wheeling rig with higher (more comfortable) passenger capacity then my ranger had to offer. I originally wanted to track down a 2-door gen 1 exploder (with the shorter wheelbase) but it was too hard to try...
  2. EERNGER

Updated pix, poser shots....you know the kind

Updated pix, poser shots....you know the kind *Hella shots added* So, a bit of time has passed since i lost my digital camera, well i found it today. So no more cell phone pix for a while. Anyhow, here are some updated pix of my truck. I still have to get a little bit more out...
  3. EERNGER

A little more power from your hella 500's

So after running 4 hella 500's on the front of my truck all summer, i decided that i wanted even more illumination power. So i went on to the Hella website and started working my way through the accessories list, until i found the H83135312 upgrade kit. This is actually listed by Hella as a 100W...
  4. EERNGER

Help send me in a direction

So after another annoying encounter with axle wrap today, i am finally in a mode to get my rear axle under control. I have thought of two ways to do this, but the end game i would like to have 0-1" of lift and my rear end under control. first direction: buy a James duff over leaf track bar...
  5. EERNGER

Eerngers 2002 build (56k No Way)

Eerngers 2002 build Where it all started Stats if you have never seen me post: 2002 Ranger XLT, tow package, 4.0L , 5-speed manual, 4x4, 4.10 gears, limited slip rear end. Currently at 152,000 miles Intake installed Gibson Dual exhaust Hurst Short throw install Hella 500's and...
  6. EERNGER

My 2002 XLT

Here are a few photos of my ranger. its a 2002 xlt 4x4 with (now) 151,000 miles and still runs awesome! 4.0L, 5speed, 4.10's and a limited slip. i did put a bit of aftermarket equipment on it including: -Hurst shifter with extended shifting arm -Gibson Exhaust -Airaid intake (wish i didnt) *now...
  7. EERNGER

"offroad" GPS

Hi, everyone. I am looking into picking up my first GPS. I am not interested in the turn-by-turn units, but more into a topo unit that i can map out good trails and just be able to see where i am in addition to my maps. I have done a little bit of research, and i have narrowed it down to 3...
  8. EERNGER

locker or?

Hi, all. I could use a little input on a decision i am trying to make. My 02 ranger just rolled over 150,000 miles last week and im now thinking its time to start building it up to be a bit more comfortable off-road. i plan on keeping it as my full time dd for the next 3 years (im still in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad