• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. B Series

2000 Mazda B2500

Hello everyone, enjoying a So. Texas winter. Looking to replace fuel injectors. Is there a parts shortage or is my truck so old, I'm seeing lots of refurbished & remanufactured Bosch fuel injectors on ebay. Read a bit on buying Remanufactured vs. New, since the New Brand name fuel injectors are...
  2. B Series

00 B2500 2.5L Oxygen Senors

How many O2 sensors go on the 2000 Mazda B2500SE 4 cylinder 2.5L? Where is the best place to buy them?
  3. B Series

Recommendations Needed

Tool Recommendations Needed Lincoln 1142 Grease Gun with a rigid hose. Anyone use this grease gun? Price is right but can the rigid hose be replaced with a flex hose? Think the answer is yes, in any case ordered it will fill ball joints before installing. 2. I've been looking at IR231C...
  4. B Series

Greetings from B2500 in San Antonio

Hello everyone. I am a DIY kind of person with lots of noob questions. Heat in this state is baking my 2000 Pickup. Currently have to replace ball joints upper and lower. Parts are on route and I'm trying to make sure everything is ready when they arrive. Started by spraying joints with WD40...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad