• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Manifold to Header Swap EGR questions

Since I bought my Ranger 2yrs ago it had a small crack in the manifold, It leaked a little but nothing bother some. Recently The crack has gotten bigger and the donut gasket has blown out, and now I've got to fix it. A friend gave me a steel header from a newer (96 i think) ranger. I know...
  2. Brake Issue...maybe RABS idk

Hey everyone bought my 92 supercab almost a year ago and when I bought it drove it back to my cousin's. Looking it over front right brake line blew...no issue replaced...next line going to rear blew..we just plugged it and called it good for the time being. This past fall I replaced the...
  3. Drum Brakes/ wheel Cylinders

Bare with me here Please: Ok So a few months ago when I bought my 92 Ranger the front brake line to the right side blew. Easy Fix ok Done, went to bleed and found the line running to the rear behind the ABS block rusted and blew, No Problem RIGHT couldn't find correct fitting at 4 different...
  4. Electrical Issues and more

Hi Everyone my first post here by have owned a few Ranger's in the past and they all have been Great. I have a few issues that I can't seem to figure out on my own and would like to see if someone else can Help. My current DD: 92 ext cab 2.3 5sp (actual miles unkown PO said 132000) I have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad