• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kadams87

Ranger A/C Performance Improvement

The A/C works pretty good in my 89 Ranger and I can't complain too much. It will achieve 36 at the vent on high after running for about 30-45 minutes depending on outside temps. Living in Texas and "Loving the Summer Heat", I couldn't help but wonder though how much efficiency I was loosing to...
  2. Kadams87

91 4.0 Tach Inaccurate

I have checked grounds and am out of ideas. My tach is extremely inaccurate under 3k rpms at which point it slowly becomes closer what seems reasonable. Has anyone experienced this. I had this trouble with the factory 2.9 also. I did a complete wiring harness as dash swap from a 4.0 ranger so...
  3. Kadams87

89 2.9 Ranger to 91 4.0 Ranger Swap

Howdy yall, I have been using this forum quite a bit and as my knowledge increases on these rigs, I'll be posting more...Formalities done. I have an 89 4x4 Ranger with a 2.9 and automatic. I have a 4.0 out of a 91 Explorer with complete underhood harnesses. I also have a complete underhood...
  4. Kadams87

No power after 2.9 Rebuild

Howdy Yall, I picked up a Fully Loaded new for 89 Ranger supercab 4x4 that had a blown motor for $Free.99. It was my plan to take the motor, That runs amazed, out of my recently rolled base model 89 and swap it in, clean it up and make it my new daily driver. So I pulled the motor and figured...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad