• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I Need a new Muffler and Tail Pipe

I have a 1994 Ranger XLT, with a 4.0 Liter V6 engine with the stock muffler and tail pipe. It's going to be needing replacing soon, due to corrosion, and I was wanted to get the best bang for the buck when I replace it. I was quoted $445.74 for the standard ford replacement and $320.00 for an...
  2. Muffler & Tail Pipe questions

I have a 1994 Ranger XLT, with a 4.0 Liter V6 engine with the stock muffler and tail pipe. It's going to be needing replacing soon, due to corrosion, and I was wanted to get the best bang for the buck when I replace it. I was quoted $445.74 for the standard ford replacement and $320.00 for an...
  3. I have a problem

After driving my truck for about an hour, my truck starts losing power and starts running rough. After I let my truck cool for a little bit it will run fine again. Sometimes the "Check Engine" light comes on, but it's never on by the time I get to the mechanic. The mechanic had already...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad