• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TheTwanksta

Looking for a BroncoII Rear Sway Bar for your Ranger? Look inside!

I cant remember, I dont think there is any year or trim level specific to the 1" bar. You just have to get it measured. I called the junkyard and they mic'd it for me before they even pulled it off the truck.
  2. TheTwanksta

98+ DJM Upper Control Arms Too Wide For Frame

What does this have to do with Illusive Fab? Its a DJM product flaw, and they sent him a new set to fix the issue. :dunno:
  3. TheTwanksta

Let's see what's out there....

Looking good Casper!
  4. TheTwanksta

INFO Membership Map

Done! Ocala, FL here.
  5. TheTwanksta

Wheel/tire Thread

Current Suspension DJM 2" Spring 5" Flip Kit with 3" shackles(on 2" setting) Net Drop - 3"/4" from stock (soon to be 5/6 drop) Front Wheels 20x8.5 Zenetti Wheels 245/35/20 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's Rear Wheels 20x10 Zenetti Wheels 275/40/20 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's
  6. TheTwanksta

A couple new ones since the truck has settled down to a 3/4 drop. Plan to get upper/lower controls arms soon and get it another 2" closer to the earth. :D
  7. TheTwanksta

DIY: Ford Ranger Double DIN Install

I created this article for my build thread and figured I would go ahead and make a thread for those looking to do their own install as well. This was the first time I have ever installed my own radio, but Im not a complete newb when it comes to overall car mechanics. The install was actually...
  8. TheTwanksta

Rear Axle not centered under truck?

Ive heard mention of this in a couple threads, but could not find any information on it or if its something that I can correct. My axle seems to be about .5-1" off center towards my passenger side. It was like this before I installed the DJM drop kit and with my 10" wheels and drop, it has just...
  9. TheTwanksta

October Desktop Thread

Saw this on another forum, thought it was a pretty cool idea. Any takers? Heres mine:
  10. TheTwanksta

My Build thread

Hes been on here posting, just not in his own thread.. :D You've been slacking low~n~blue! Any updates on the truck? Its probably running the dunes as a pre-runner by now..haha!
  11. TheTwanksta

lowering help

What he said ^
  12. TheTwanksta

A pic I took a few days after dropping, sitting 2/4 in this pic. After replacing the stock bump stops with the Energy Pancake and letting everything settle, its sitting around 3.5/4" currently. Ill have updated pics after this weekend at Slamfest..
  13. TheTwanksta

Figured Id throw up a couple new ones, still not the most recent. Ill have a ton after this weekend at Slamfest! 2/4 drop pictured. Its now a 3.5/4 once I removed the front bumpstop and everything settled.
  14. TheTwanksta

98+ DJM Upper Control Arms Too Wide For Frame

OP, Did you ever get this resolved?
  15. TheTwanksta

Definitely can feel the difference. My truck started out with NO rear sway bar, then a few days ago I installed the Roush kit(I figured Id never find a BII, haha). But this allowed me to get a feel for the stock Ranger sway bar for a few days, which actually made quite a big difference over...
  16. TheTwanksta

Finally found a BroncoII Rear Sway Bar local, I was holding my toungue until I saw it with my own eyes, as I had to drive two hours to pick it up! haha! For those of you who have been looking for one of these bars, check out Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market. They have about 30 BroncoII...
  17. TheTwanksta

Just installed the DJM 2/3 kit on it last weekend. Actually ended up being a 2/4 drop. DJM control arms are next to get the front down more. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, Ill wash the truck and take some good pics as soon as it stops raining here in FL! Current Mods In the Order...
  18. TheTwanksta

Looking at a 2-3" drop

I see this thread was brought back from the dead, but it was useful when I was looking for other trucks with the 2/3 drop. Seems everyone goes straight for the 4/5 or ends up cutting coils, etc. I just installed the DJM 2/3 drop on my 06 ranger last weekend. Actually ended up being a 2/4 drop...
  19. TheTwanksta

2006 Ranger STX "Street" Project

I guess its about time to post one of these since I have something halfway worth showing again. Ill start with a little history..I have owned a ranger since I was 15 years old(now 27) and have never lost my love for them, something just always brings me back. IMO, its the best small sized truck...
  20. TheTwanksta

how low in the rear until a c notch is required?

This is good to know, just lowered my 06 ext cab ranger with the DJM 2/3 kit, but it ended up being about 4" drop in the rear. I was planning on dropping the back another 1-1.5" once I get the control arms for the front. Ill have to check my clearance on the drive shaft.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad