• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RangerusDangerus

You mean some jamoke actually created a facebook page for his Ranger?!

Well It's True! You can now find the Danger Ranger on Facebook! :yahoo: http://www.facebook.com/thedangerrangerischampion Liking him is a small step for Rangers, but a giant leap for Rangerkind!
  2. RangerusDangerus

M5ODR1 Into 84 Ranger...Considering logistics

Hey fellas, Was thinking of swapping an M50DR1 into my '84 2.0 Ranger. It's my understanding that this is a better trans than the Toyo Kogyo 5-speed that originally came with these trucks, and I've got a little horsepower into mine, so I want a trans that's going to stand up to occasional...
  3. RangerusDangerus

Well, I did it...

I swapped a 2.3 turbo head, header, and a '74 pinto 2.3 two-barrel intake onto my 2.0 ranger. With a holley 350, the truck runs like a race engine- no low end power, but huge top end power. there seems to be a small "hole" in the fuel delivery- off idle, the truck stumbles. I'm assuming this is...
  4. RangerusDangerus

Hello and Can I pick Your Brains A Little?

Hello all, found this site last night and have already begun to digest the dearth of info I have found. My Ranger is an '84 with a 2.0. :yahoo: It can hardly get out of its own way, so I threw a newer tubular header on it for I think a 97 2.3. It fit, so I was thinking about going and putting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad