• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Headers

how do headers help a 3 litre in performance and if so what brand and is it worth to pick up a pair thanks Jason They should add power but has any one had experine with th my truck is as 1999 w/ 102000
  2. spark plugs and wire upgrade ???

Would it be smart to buy upgraded spark plug cables and plugs. Would this increase the HP or fuel efficiency or would this be a expensive way to make my engine look good i am more interested in doing it for the performance gains Thanks for any info Jason
  3. new member 1999 xlt Jason

whats up this site is amazing heres my ride sorry if the pics a huge i am new at this specs. Inside 1. custom red tweed interior 2. infinity 12 in sub w/ 800 watt amp all infinity speakers ( removed seat behind driver and made a custom box for the sub):icon_hornsup: 3. pioneer head...
  4. new member 1999 xlt Jason

specs. Inside 1. custom red tweed interior 2. infinity 12 in sub w/ 800 watt amp all infinity speakers 3. pioneer head unit w/ built in Ipod and XM radio 4. after market power windows and door locks Out side 1. 17 in mustang CORBA R rims 2. APC side mirrors to match paint 3. bed cover...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad