• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. red_98

exhaust idea

So i have been thinking of some exhaust ideas and wondering what others think. So the first idea is to cut a hole in the bed infront of the tire and come out there. or to put a single stack in comeing threough the stake pocket only 2.5 diamater. Let me know your thoughts please.
  2. red_98

So TODAY.....

I d%$m near layed the truck on the passenger side. Today at work while on lunch i get a call for my buddy. He asked if i could go help him pull a friend of his out. Of course i said yes. So after work me and my buddy i work with get in my truck and head for the trails. we get there and with the...
  3. red_98

Missouri ROLLCALL

Lets here it? Where is everyone located around here? Possible meet and greet. I'm from the South KC area. Raymore to be exact.
  4. red_98

Photoshop please?

Ok, not to sound clique but i had a dream last night. I have my 98 ranger and that my fiance and I are going to try for kids in the next year. As this makes me happy it also makes me sad. A major dilemma has come about, MY TRUCK. As it would not be adequate for a family. But since my truck has...
  5. red_98

my truck was stolen today

My truck was stolen today in Kansas City, MO. Here is the most recent picture... Keep those eyes peeled. Thank you
  6. red_98

leaf swap help

I have a 98 ranger 4x4 with #1 bar cranked, and want to know what would be the best way to do the 64" leaf swap? i want to obtain 2 or 3 inches of lift. please help. thanks in advance,
  7. red_98

t case help

i have a 98 ford ranger xlt with a bw-1354e and i also have a bw-1354e from a 94 ranger the plug designs are different for the shift module. I would like to have the double cardan joint due to the solid axle swap in the works. i destroyed the factory rzeppa joint and wondering if they...
  8. red_98

went wheeling!!!

So I finally got my t-case swapped and I happend to be going to see my girl this last weekend. We went to her folks property, I got to do some wheeling and we had a great time doing so. Sorry about the few pictures I have, I was too excited to have the four wheel drive back that I forgot to...
  9. red_98

ATF in Coolant?

I just did and oil change and was checking everything else out. Then i realized i had ATF in my coolant. My truck is a 98 ford ranger with 180k mile. i have a 4r44e trans and wondering if it is too far gone or if it is savable or if i just need to rebuild it and if anyone has done so or had this...
  10. red_98

Need alittle help?

I have a 98 ranger with an electric borg warner 1354 and i am wondering what it takes to remove the front yoke to replace the seal. and if it is possible to put a half moon style yoke on it from another 1354 i have lying arond? thanks in advance...
  11. red_98

Floor Shifted????

I have a 98 Ranger with a 4r44e trans w/ o/d button on column. I have been wondering after many reverse to drive and then overshooting reverse ending up hitting park. I was wondering if it is possible to convert to a floor shifter with button on the shifter or even a button on the dash to...
  12. red_98

98+ Lift Options?

I have a 98 ranger and i currently have 33/12.5/16's. I have a t bar crank, and 2" bl. now to my question... Has anyone heard or seen someone make there own drop brackets or got more lift from there 98 without buying the stupid expensive lift.. OR wondering if i could do a coilover conversion...
  13. red_98

i have a crazy request

i was wondering if someone would like to chop a roof rack suspended over my bed with something like a ladder rack. here ya go... something like this... i will let you have this one to do what you want. i was imagining more of a basic frame though... thanks in advance
  14. red_98

factory seats and harnesses?

I was wondering if anyone had installed or is using harnesses on there factory seats. i have a 98 ford ranger ext cab and was just wondering if anyone either has done or has ideas of how to do this... i have my idea for a main hoop and cross bar but no idea on the harnesses. thank you
  15. red_98

could you help me?

I was wondering if someone could chop my wheels and make them BLACK, try to see what it would look like. thanks
  16. red_98

transmission info

i have a 98 ranger 4x4 with the 3.0 i believe it has the 4r44e and wondering if and how much work it would take to install a 4r55e or 5r55e please all suggestions are needed. I an planning on doing a doubler, and gears and would like to have the extra gear or at least a beffier trans. please...
  17. red_98

wheels and tire help

i have a 98 ranger with #1 t bars, crank, BL, and aal. i need to know if a jeep wheel will fit and give a decent backspace. Also if anyone has picks of jeep wheels on a ranger please i want to see bad.... thank you for your help.
  18. red_98

Help Me!!!!

I have a 98 Ford ranger xlt. 4x4 with 31's and automatic trans. I got he truck a year ago and did new plugs, wires, igniton module and fuel system clean. I recently ram seafoam through the brake booster vaccum and the fuel tank. I had an 1/8 of a tank and used 1/3 of the can in the...
  19. red_98

heat and nothing else

I have a 1998 ford ranger ext cab, 3.0 auto and I was wondering if anyone out there has any idea of why my heat is all i have. I can have my dial all the way on blue ( cold ) and i still get the same temp as i do on red ( heat ). i do not know if this is just because i have a hole in my...
  20. red_98

t-bar question

I just recently talked to a guy about t bars and he had some info but not enough. He spoke to me about doing a #1 T-BAR swap. i want to know what this is, how do i get them, and what is the difference between a "D" code bar and a #1 BAR. Please help me because he said i could probably see 2"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad