• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Northidahotrailblazer

4D56 A Perfect Swap?

Go tdi…. It’s a better engine. And you can have something with real power. I have a Mercedes om617 diesel in my bronco II and I really couldn’t imagine something with less power in it’s place lol ps this is a old thread and the people are probably long gone….
  2. Northidahotrailblazer

91 stubby ranger build thread

You sure? I have a d44. Amazon says they have some to my door in two days? Or am I missing something?
  3. Northidahotrailblazer

https://youtube.com/shorts/ikwQ2fYwUjI?si=V6VAUmY1xvxcpf0F
  4. Northidahotrailblazer

Oh yeah haha luckily just a lockout. I’ve read mile marker lockouts are not the best quality but idk I wasn’t nice to theses ones. I think I’ll buy a set of warns and see how they last.
  5. Northidahotrailblazer

Took the ranger out to an offroad course my buddy built. Had the one tire 5 feet off the ground lol exploded one of my mile marker lock outs. Lol
  6. Northidahotrailblazer

89 B2 diesel build thread

Well got my fold down table on, moved the fire extinguisher around. Grill fits on it but it is a little small. Should work well enough! lock tightened the transmission to call box nuts. They keep coming loose for some reason. But zip tied a few things. Besides some camping stuff it’s ready for...
  7. Northidahotrailblazer

Well that was harder than I hoped. My tent I ordered still hasn’t shipped yet. It’s bigger than this one, but I decided to take the boys out this weekend so I pulled the tent off the ranger, had to move the T rails on the tent. But it’s bolted down and airing out. I pulled the diesel heater out...
  8. Northidahotrailblazer

Well I got it installed this morning. Turned out good I think. I was thinking about getting it powder coated but I had some paint and didn’t want to wait.
  9. Northidahotrailblazer

I just used angle iron to tie in to the factory mounts. It feels sturdy. When I get my tent we’ll see I guess. On one of the facebook groups a guy just bolted them down to the factory cross bars lol tying them together with the drip rails I hope will be enough. I guess we’ll see! Yes I did build...
  10. Northidahotrailblazer

Ps, I built the last roof rack when I was in high school and didn’t cover the glass then and screwed it up then. lol so no hurting it this time. It wasn’t worth trying to cover it. I already messed it up. Didn’t know any better back then.
  11. Northidahotrailblazer

Well got a very good start on the roof rack. Pulled my old one off, I’m pretty sure it’s twice the weight….. this one should be around 40 pounds right now. I’m using the gutter mounts and the factory roof rack mounts. It should hold a tent nicely! Used my old b2 body to build off of. Worked...
  12. Northidahotrailblazer

Well last night I drove it a little more highway driving. To an off-road club in a town south of me. I clamped the waste gate pressure line shut. Hoping it would get boost to where I think it should be. And it did the trick, it maintained boost better, I could build more nothing crazy, up to 12...
  13. Northidahotrailblazer

Well been mostly just been playing with things. Fuel tank started leaking and I drove it around for a week and it was only down to 1/2 a tank. I thought the gauge wasn’t reading right. It was haha cleaned out my other tank, got the tanks swapped. Decided I really need to get my EGT and boost...
  14. Northidahotrailblazer

May 2024 Truck of The Month Nominations

https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/89-b2-diesel-build-thread.202069/
  15. Northidahotrailblazer

I love my ranger but this is why I needed something bigger. Took my two boys to town today to do a few errands. B2 for the win!
  16. Northidahotrailblazer

Well took the family out for a drive. Two car seats in the back and the wife is due any day for our 3rd kid. But the sun was out and it felt good to take a drive up to the woods.
  17. Northidahotrailblazer

Definitely feels good to drive it! It’s been a long process haha well I pulled the D35 out of one of my spare rigs. Going to work on getting it ready.
  18. Northidahotrailblazer

Well took the wife into town in it. Drove good! Other than top end power isn’t there. lol I can use 1-4th pretty good. 5th it doesn’t have enough power even on flat ground. I think the 513 gears will help a lot. I didn’t build this thing to go fast tho. Did 62 in 4th no problem. I’ll start...
  19. Northidahotrailblazer

We’ll have a few more things to do! But I drove it home today from the exhaust shop. Tried to put diesel in it and well even for the small pump the nozzle was to big… lol so I need to in large that. Haha going to flush the oils in the transmission, t case and crawl box. But it drove good. It...
  20. Northidahotrailblazer

Well I hauled it in to get the exhaust built. I just decided I want it done. I want to be able to drive it. So tomorrow hopefully I’ll go pick it up! Pretty excited.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad