• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Question About Price?

So i have a Automatic 1991 Ranger 4.0 v6, extended cap with a little bit of rust on the rear fenders, but other than that its in good shape with 30x 9.5 tires and a 3inch lift. interior is in good condition since i work at a detail shop i wash it alot cuz it free haha. And my question is around...
  2. HELP... 4x4 Hub Problem

I'm in a 1991 ford ranger 4.0 v6, When i put my 4 wheel drive in and start going i hear a buzzing in the front drivers side hub, and it wont' lock in. but when i put it in reverse the 4 wheel will work. Then i go back to forward and i hear a big clunk and it still won't work and the buzzing goes...
  3. Front Locking Hub 4x4

I'm in a 1991 ford ranger 4.0 v6, When i put my 4 wheel drive in and start going i hear a buzzing in the front drivers side hub, and it wont' lock in. but when i put it in reverse the 4 wheel will work. Then i go back to forward and i hear a big clunk and it still won't work and the buzzing goes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad