• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Seriously considering throwing in the towel on Ranger V8 project

I think that was MY mistake in not clarifying the SN95 being the shortest of the MUSTANG FEADs
  2. Seriously considering throwing in the towel on Ranger V8 project

I agree, however, the nightmare Im dealing with is WAY beyond that. Like, installing a Plastic Jaz Racing Fuel Cell under the bed and securing it with black duct tape wrapped 2X4s between the frame rails ? Or plumbing said fuel cell with copper ICE MAKER line ? Or how about WELDING the...
  3. Seriously considering throwing in the towel on Ranger V8 project

Im just insanely frustrated............................. Its killing me that I cant drive it. Not only cause its a blast to drive, but Im kinda under the gun to get it road worthy ASAP so I can put my daily driver 02 Expedition in the shop for some much needed repairs and preventative...
  4. Seriously considering throwing in the towel on Ranger V8 project

Measured on a flat surface with a straight edge, the 95 Mustang Water pump hub height is 3/4 of an inch shorter than the 98 Explorer 5.0 water pump hub height. This is confirmed by the specs sheet that was printed out by OReillys when I was looking for the proper pump. Water pump pulley
  5. Seriously considering throwing in the towel on Ranger V8 project

"If the engine hasn't been apart and has Gt40 heads, it's either an Explorer/Mountaineer or a 93 Mustang Cobra, I'd bet on the Explorer." I would tend to agree, EXCEPT the harmonic balancer CLEARLY ISNT an Explorer Balancer. The Explorer harmonic balancer is VERY distinctive and a one piece...
  6. Seriously considering throwing in the towel on Ranger V8 project

Sigh, I hate to say it, but Im seriously considering throwing in the towel on my 95 Ranger Super Cab V8. I originally bought it 4 years ago as a non running basket case that already had the conversion done, but the guy couldnt get the butchered harness figured out and wanted to move on. I've...
  7. Pulling my hair out. Need tech help on water pump/timing chain cover ASAP

Ok, so my baby is a 95 Ext Cab with a 302. I bought it from another guy that gave up on it, with the 302 conversion already done. I brought it back to life and have been working on it here and there as I've had extra money for the last couple years. The seller told me it was a Mustang 302...
  8. Ohhh thats a GREAT question. I know absolutely nothing about CAD, I just assumed the files were...

Ohhh thats a GREAT question. I know absolutely nothing about CAD, I just assumed the files were standardized. What are the options so I can ask him ?
  9. Mustang Disk Brake Adaptors

Might be VERY interested. Willing to separate ? Only really looking for front brake kit at this time
  10. Ford AOD trans not sending speedo signal

Hey guys, been a member for YEARS now, but lots of life events over the last several years kept me off the board. Anyway, Im back to wrenching on my 94 1/2 Ranger Super cab 2whl drive with a 302 Conversion ( rescued a project someone else walked away from) Its got a rebuilt AOD upgraded to...
  11. I know he stopped making the kits, but I have a local fabricator near me in Charlotte North...

I know he stopped making the kits, but I have a local fabricator near me in Charlotte North Carolina that said he could do it but wants to see the CAD files
  12. Saw in an old thread that you used to have a shop down the street from the guy that made the...

Saw in an old thread that you used to have a shop down the street from the guy that made the Cobra Front Brake Conversion Kit. Is there ANY chance you might know if he's still around or how to reach him ?
  13. Need question answered about 94/95 Ranger steering wheel ASAP

Hey guys, I have an appointment coming up a week from Saturday to get the door and ignition lock cylinders changed out, the drivers side door cylinder has never worked and the ignition cylinder is so sloppy its not even funny. Anyway, when the guy told me he had to pull the steering...
  14. 1994 Project Overkill 400hp 302 built AOD 6 plus years chasing this

This was a NON running, blown trans project that someone else had given up on when I bought it for 1200 this April and immediately set about bringing it back to life after 6 plus years, a nasty divorce, an even nastier custody battle ( I WON) , a bad broken leg accident requiring 3 surgeries and...
  15. Anyone near San Antonio ??

Just moved to the San Antonio area from South Jersey over the Summer. Trying to plug into the local network and rebuild my connections. Also looking for help on doing some work on my 94 Ranger Ext Cab with 400 hp 302 in it. :icon_hornsup:
  16. Trying to resurrect a new to me, butchered 302 conversion, need help ASAP !

Should be easy answers for those experienced with 302/Ranger conversions. Need help ASAP, trying to get this thing resurrected before I move out of State in less than 7 weeks http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167388
  17. 80 plus views and not a single answer or suggestion ?

Really ? 80 plus views and ZERO answers to three common questions ? http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167388 Im on a seriously tight timeline, I would REALLY appreciate some help :bawling:
  18. Need 3 questions answered ASAP ! Trying to resurrect new to me butchered 302 Ranger

Hard to believe its been three years since I last logged on here life got seriously complicated for a while LOL. I would love to fill everyone in, but it would be a seriously long post. Lets just say this. I have both my kids full time, in fact I have a hearing in two weeks to get full...
  19. It followed me home I swear/ aka the sickness deepens/TONS of questions

As the title says. My Ranger sickness has gotten worse. I have my other build thread for my 92 Supercab 2 wd, but I've been fighting a bad head gasket problem in the 3.0 for months, hoping it would hold together until this Spring when I would be much closer to being ready to put the long...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad