• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Exhaust performance boost?

2002 Ranger, 2.3 L, 5 speed, 62,500 miles I have had this truck since new, and finally needed to replace the exhaust system. Leaks at the flange gasket and beginnings of a noisy hole in the muffler. Easier to do it now than in November here in Michigan. So, as I am laid off, I wanted a less...
  2. 2002 2.3l coil failure

2002 47,500 miles, 5-speed I have had problems for over 4 years with difficult starting (2 to 3 seconds or longer cranking), random surging, and occasional misfires. Last week the misfiring grew much worse but stopped after the engine warmed up. Thought I would try plugs first. Did not make...
  3. Diesel Ranger

New to this site, does anyone here know of anybody successfully importing and legally licensing a diesel Ranger from Mexico, Europe, or anywhere else? I know about the few Ford sold in the U.S. in the 80s, but it sure would be nice to have one of the new ones...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad