• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Axle brackets

anyone out there that has or can make the brackets for a 2 wheel drive to make it 4x4 using the crossmember and bolting in the same spots as the 2 wheel does. :icon_welder:
  2. my b2 has a bad crank looking for a 4.0 and someone to put it in

looking for someone within about 150 miles of me if u have a 4.0 and the stuff to go with putting it in i have no where to do it and dont think I have the ability to to do it by myself
  3. carboned up intake

been having issues with my intake manifold its been getting all carboned up inside the passages this will be the second time ive had to take it in to have it cleaned and chisled out anyone got any ideas on why this is happening
  4. can i use

can i use a 3.8 supercharged intake from a 89 thunderbird for the FI conversion or do i need to just use a normal 3.8 intake and stuff.it says i can use a mustang , ltd II and a couger or any RWD ford with a 3.8 but it doesnt specify what years of those models I can use either. hopefully someone...
  5. anyone in mich

Is there anyone in mich that has done the 3.8 conversion to the 2.8 sorta looking for someone that knows what they are doing as i am no good at electric wiring

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad