• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. brandothehick

Colorado state engineer's Mazda

Colorado engineering student's Mazda fun/work truck
  2. brandothehick

Where do i start a build thread?

hey i been a member for over a year, but i have never started a build thread. Where do i make one? and is there anything special i should do format wise?
  3. brandothehick

WARN Trans4mer question

On the application chart it says the WARN Trans4mer fits only 98-03 rangers. Does anyone know whats makes is so that it wont fit on my 96? and can something be adjusted to make it fit?
  4. brandothehick

clutch going out

i got a 96 b4000 with the 5 speed manual transmission and the clutch is starting to wear down and slip really bad. is there any adjustment on the spring i can do to make it last longer? or do i just need to replace it for about $1000?
  5. brandothehick

mazda b4000 front bumper help

i have a 96 mazda b4000 and im looking for a front bumper/ winch mount for it i also need it to have turn signals incorporated into it, much like the older arb's any ideas?
  6. brandothehick

33-1050R15C1 114R RW, 96 b4000 stock?

Will BFgoodrich all terrain T/A KO 33-1050R15C1 114R RW tires fit on my stock 96 b4000? or does anyone have a better recommendation for tires? cheeper would be great
  7. brandothehick

warn front bumper for 96 b4000

will any of the warn front bumpers with integrated turn signals work for a 96 b4000?
  8. brandothehick

cant find b4000 front coil spring spacers

i have a 96 mazda b4000 le 4wd and i can't find 2in front coil spring spacers anywhere. anyone know a place, or site?
  9. brandothehick

New young blood

hey yall im new. have given the last 3 years for sports but after a brain injury and a long recovery im going back to the outdoors. i love to hunt fish and camp and 4x4!!! i got a 96 mazda b4000 and i want to get it up alittle and alittle more power too. got a new sound system in there (to share...
  10. brandothehick

Front lift help

96 mazda b4000 Front lift help i have a 96 mazda b4000 4x4 and my front is 4in lower then my back. what is the best (cheap) way to lift the front to even it out, and so i can put 33' or so tires on it. Would it be ok for me to just put front coil springs on that are 3in higher, or just 2in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad