• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SwampCobra

Re-introduction Doug from GA

After a 3.5 year Pathfinder hiatus, I'm back in a Ranger.:yahoo: I just recently purchased a 2000 Ford Ranger XLT Flareside 2.5-4 cyl. 5 speed and I having a terrible time locating a camper shell for this model. Any help would be greatly appreciated !!! My 2000 Ranger XLT Flareside :icon_hornsup:
  2. SwampCobra

Transmission Switcharoo

I have a 92 Ranger STX with a 5-spd trans, but I'm thinking about converting it to an automatic trans. Other than needing a auto-trans/bellhousing/shifter, how hard would this be to do and would it cost me big time money wise? Sorry, not really mechanically inclined. Once built a birdhouse that...
  3. SwampCobra

Camper Shell Build Out

Folks, I'm a kayak tournament angler who will be traveling to tournaments all over the Southeast this year and I'm gonna be doing alot of sleeping in my truck simply because motel rooms are just to much $$$. I'm looking to build a sleeper/kayak carrier in the bed(short) of my Ranger. Inclosed...
  4. SwampCobra

Proud Ranger owner from Georgia !!!

I just purchased my first ranger for my daily driver/kayak carrier. Its a 1992 Ranger STX 4 cyl. 5-speed. Doug:headbang:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad