• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need another eval of my problem....

Original Thread was moved to archive with minimal response. http://www.therangerstation.com/forms/archive/index.php/t-97520.html Can anyone else add their 2 cents? Thanks.... I am going to change the fluid 1st to see if that changes anything....
  2. New Noise after new Slave...

I replaced the slave cylinder on my '97 2.3 4banger 5-speed a year after a complete clutch job. I believe I had a seal go out on me. Anyway, i've got it all back together and working better than before....However..... I have a new noise. This is a "circular" or "spinning" noise that sounds...
  3. Tranny fluid volume

Hey Folks, Replaced the Slave cylinder on my '97 2WD SuperCab 5-speed. Mazda M50D-R1 Tranny I believe, and everything went pleasantly well, especially for a first timer. My 1st question at this point though is that the owners manual states fluid volume for the truck to be 5.6 quarts...
  4. Outdoor LED lighting...

Hey all, I am looking to power waterproofed LED light units for outdoor use. I have a landscape lighting transformer with 12V AC output. Most of my research indicates typical use of 12V DC for LED lighting, however, the transformers on sale at home depot, etc. that are specified for LED outdoor...
  5. How to find a Vacuum leak.

I've read/printed the tech library description, any other tips to find a leak. I am currently loosing vacuum whenever I push down the gas, to the point of the vent louvers closing. Thanks...Eric
  6. Boggy clutch

OK, I drive for a while with no troubles and park. After about 5-15 minutes of not running, I attempt to drive again. The clutch will initially work fine and engage properly. But then I will have no response at all when I engage the clutch, and it feels like I am pushing much harder on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad