• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 95 2.3 w/5 spd. manual - Difficulty engaging gears

I have been having this problem for a while now. It is especially hard from first to second, but it is hard to engage most gear shifts. Also, when slowing down, it is incredibly hard to get first to engage, I really have to give it hell to get it into gear. At my last oil change, I had them...
  2. Rebuilding power steering gearbox - Anyone got instructions

So, I've replaced everything else in my power steering, and it still doesn't work, lol! I replaced the high pressure line and had good power steering for 1 day, then all of the sudden, there was a loud pop, and instantly no more power steering. It wasn't whining or anything, just good one...
  3. Custom Oil Cap?

Looking for a billet oil cap for my '95 2.3, anyone seen any reasonably priced?
  4. I need a junkyeard shopping list...

I finally got my exhaust fabbed up. I went with 2.25" tubing from the manifold back, deleting the cat, and running a Magnaflow muffler. Sounds really good now, but it's still a turd. My next project will be getting into the cylinder head. I had originally planned on porting the one that's on...
  5. My first Ranger has a few engine problems - 2.3l

I just bought a 95 Super Cab, it has the 2.3l 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual, only paid $600 for it, feel like I got a really good deal! Anyways, I noticed a few things when I was driving it home. First off, this thing has absolutely no power whatsoever. I took the freeway home, and I had to...
  6. New Ranger owner from Youngstown, OH

Hey everyone, I just bought a 1995 Ford Ranger Super Cab off Craigslist for $600! Needs a little TLC, but that's why I'm here!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad