• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dieselboy740

runs good till warm

my 86 bII runs great but as soon as it warms up it starts running way rich. I've tried map, 02, iat, ECM, coolant temp sensors both of them, fpr. This is not a street legal rig so is there a way to keep the computer in closed loop? When it's cold it's the best running 2.9 I've came across. I'm...
  2. dieselboy740

anyone broke their fuel pump off?

Two of our 2.8 truck have done it now wtf...good motor mounts and it all looks ok. I just capped off the hole and ran a electric but this shouldn't happen.
  3. dieselboy740

air time and other pics in the back yard..56k hahahhaha

I made a truck jump in the back yard....ill let the pics do the talking
  4. dieselboy740

Got started on exocage b2

this is my desert toy 86 bronco2. I already rolled it once on a 3 foot drop of going half a mile an hour and now its getting a exo cage along with a fult trussed jeep front axle.
  5. dieselboy740

newb to site (has turbo(s))

just thought that i might as well become a member since there are 8 rangers and bronco 2's at my house. I have a 86 beater that i rolled going .5 mph its still good. Eh any q's? Il get on withe the pics. white truck is my tow truck. i also have a turbo volvo.... turbobricks ftw
  6. dieselboy740

Bronco 2 turbo project...

ha so this makes 6 or 7 bronco's and rangers in my back yard. this is a 85 bronco 2 that we got for 100 dolla full of rat turds. So we gutted it and now in process of assembly. Enjoy the2 pics i have..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad