• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. injun_ben

Armrest in a 1994

the armrest on my 94 mazda B3000 ext cab is getting really loose! i poped off the cover on the inside of the compartment in the armrest but couldnt find anything to tighten...any ideas? Im kinda affraid im going to break it! any help would be great!
  2. injun_ben

Cab Lights?

so sunday night i finally bnroke down and dug out this set of cab lights ive had on the shelf for a while....and now im rocking them on my mazda...anybody else done this to their rbv? they turned out great, pics soon i proomise! pics of yours would be cool!! WHat are your guys opinions of cab...
  3. injun_ben

Sticky throttle???

SO i took my 1994 Mazda B3000 3.0 5sp on a 375 mile treck to look at a couple cars( resorers)..wen i kstopped at my uncles anong the way, i shut it off and went to start it again and when i drove out of the yard, it wouldnt drop rpms below2800! i tried pumping throttle to see if it was bound up...
  4. injun_ben

mazda brush guard

Im looking to seeif anybody has their blueprints for a brushguarrd for a 1994 mazda B3000 4x4.....I wouldnt say no to just buying one either but nobody makes one...Post pics of yours if ya got one...Thanks!
  5. injun_ben

brush guard?

Ive been trying to find a brush guard/ push bar/ front bumper replacemement for my 1994 mazda b3000 4x4...any ideas? Drawings? anybody have a blueprint for one? Im pretty handy with a welder:icon_welder:icon_welder:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad