• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need help lifted truck, fuel leak

ok so i put my body lift on this past weekend and put the extender in my fule filler lin, i went to get gas and i saw it was leaking not ba but none the less it was leaking. any one else have this prob? and i tightened the clamps as tight as i could any help?
  2. better than stock

hey yall im looking to get new shocks for the ranger its a 01 4x4 extended cab, 3.0 im looking to get some new shocks and i want some that are better than stock i dont do any HEAVY off roading just some light trails im probly gonna get a body lift sooner or later. any ways any one have...
  3. 12.50's

31x12.50, i know 10.50 will work on my 2001 4x4 but will the 12.50??? will they rub a lot or whats up. thanks the green guy :icon_thumby:
  4. hey yall

hey yall new here this is my first ranger its an 01 and look foward to do a lil learning wile im here. im in florida if any other FLA. ppl are here give me a holler:beer:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad