• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Beast4x4

Spark Plugs

I am sure that this question has been asked before but: I'm comming due for a spark plug change, what's a good plug for an '05 Edge, either OEM or upgraded? Is it also recommended to replace the wires also?, the current wires are in good shape visually.
  2. Beast4x4

Sweatshirts..?

Any word when sweatshirts will be available again?
  3. Beast4x4

Hung out with some Jeeps for a good cause

This past saturday (10/17/2009) i got to hit some trails and help out a good cause at the same time. I got to participate in the annual Crawl for the Cure event hosted by the NJJA (New Jersey Jeep Association http://www.njjeep.org/phpbb/index.php). This was the third year for the event at Rausch...
  4. Beast4x4

Of course i had to mess with it

so here is my problem. i have a pair 6 inch pro comp stainless 130 watt llights. i tried replacing the switch because i was going to mount it in a different location on the dash. when i swapped out the switch literally unplug and plug in the new, only one of the lights turns on. i put the old...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad