• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Intake Questions for a 351W

i bought a 351W from a buddy of mine and i need a bunch of stuff for it... its a 1972 bored 4 thousands over with a cam in it "not for sure what it is" and a high volume oil pump, and planning on putting a new 4 inch stroke crank in it. what would be the best intake manifold and carb for this...
  2. 4.0v6 to a 351w

alright guys, i have a stock 4.0l v6 and im getting a 351w, and i would like to know what i need for parts and what kind of transmission i need... my truck has a 4 inch rancho lift.. what would be the best way to beef it up to hold this big engine? i know i have to build my own motor mounts...
  3. reving problem! NEED help!

i have a 1994 ranger 4.0l and sometimes i have to cycle the key a couple times and itll start but once it gets going then it seems to idle fine but if i give it gas it dies off.... if i give it gas very slowly itll rev up. the only way to drive it is in 4WL i just replaced the fuel filter and...
  4. welding gears

has anyone heard anything about welding gears together or somthing like that to make a rear end pozzy?:icon_welder: if so i would like to know, planning on having fun in the snow this winter :icon_hornsup:
  5. camber caused by rotors?

ok heres my problem, i got a 94 ranger 4x4 and when i got the truck a couple months ago i noticed camber... kinda ignored it tell i noticed no tread on the inside of my tires. i then replaced the ball joints, bearing, tie rod ends, then got an allignment. it seemed for for awhile then i...
  6. 4.0l v6 to 302 swap

i am wanting to convert my truck into a v8 i heard there was a converstion kit for between the 302 and my stock tranny?:icon_confused: if true could someone tell me when i could buy one?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad