• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mattging94

Wiring factory reverse lights to auxilary switch

I recently upgraded several bulbs on my ranger to LED, including the reverse lights. They seem like they are bright enough to use as an auxiliary work light so I would like to wire a separate switch to turn the reverse lights independent of reverse gear, but I'm finding very little information...
  2. mattging94

Will LEDs work with the Blinker Mod?

Calling the electrical gurus on this one: I'm starting to upgrade some of my bulbs to LED on my '03, and I'm curious as to whether or not LED's will work in my front turn/marker lights when I have the "Blinker Mod" done on the corner lights already. I know the blinker mod relies on grounding the...
  3. mattging94

03 Ranger + 65 F100 on dolly?

Well I just acquired a 1965 F100 to use for a beater rig. It's got a straight 6 and 3 on the tree with a long bed. It's not at all pretty but for $850 it doesn't need to be! Anyways my issue is that right now it's about 85 miles from where I need it to be. I'm wondering if I could attempt to tow...
  4. mattging94

Front driveline noise in 2wd...

So I've started noticing a sort of ringing/clicking noise coming from somewhere in my front driveline. I don't hear it until I'm above about 20 mph, and it's somewhat faint, unless I'm driving next to a concrete barrier then I can hear it pretty well. The weird part is the noise goes away if I...
  5. mattging94

Hardware for Fuel Tank Skid?

I just got my hands on a OEM skid plate for the fuel tank on my '03. Problem is it didn't come with any hardware to mount it. Anybody know what hardware I need to mount it?
  6. mattging94

IDEA: Raptor-style marker lights for '03 grille

I'm probably not the first person to think of this, but how awesome would it be to put some marker lights in the grille like what's on the Ford Raptor! And the honey-comb grille on 01 to 03 4x4/Edge Rangers seems like a great candidate for it. I photoshoped up a pic of what it would look like on...
  7. mattging94

2 things I need advice on.

So the first thing I need advice on is some ignition stuff. I'm getting codes 223 and 224, which suggest either the coil packs or ignition control module are bad. So far both coil packs and the ICM have come up as ok. I'm still suspicious of the ICM, but I don't want to just start buying parts...
  8. mattging94

Joined at last!

Hi there! My name is Matt Gingerich. I've got a 94 Ranger XLT standard cab short bed. It's got the 2.3L and the 5 spd manual, but I've put a 2" front coil spacer lift (scratchbuilt) and 1" rear lift blocks (also scratchbuilt) on it, along with a Lock-Right:icon_thumby:, some custom chrome tow...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad