• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Oil Leak Help

My 1999 Mazda B2500 has developed an oil leak. It appears to happen after it has run for awhile (I smelled oil when I arrived at work). Upon examination, it appears the leak is occuring at the seal above the where the spark plugs (see pictures)...it appears to be worse towards the rear and...
  2. Mazda B2500 Overheats During Idle

I have a 1999 Mazda B2500 that is overheating while idling or when the air is on. Just started hitting 104 days here in Texas so I'm sure that isn't helping the situation. When driving the temp meter is at 50% but when sitting idle the temperature steadily climbs to the red line. I can bring it...
  3. Battery Died When Turned On Passenger Air Bag...Help Please!

So I was driving my 1999 Mazda B2500 today with my wife and noticed at a stoplight that the passenger airbag was off. At a long light, I cut the car off and put the key in to turn the airbag off. When I went to start the car again, nothing happened...no clicking, blinking lights, nothing I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad