• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I'm Back..... Cross post from intro looking for something

Hey Y'all I'M BACK!!!!!! Long time member here.... kinda drifted away after I picked up my 1988 Ford F250 back in 2006.... I have since sold my ranger and still have the F250... (I still miss the ranger though) But Anyways... I am looking for a set of Rear OEM Speaker boxes from a Standard cab...
  2. I'M BACK!!!!!!! at least for now....

Hey Y'all I'M BACK!!!!!! Long time member here.... kinda drifted away after I picked up my 1988 Ford F250 back in 2006.... I have since sold my ranger and still have the F250... (I still miss the ranger though) But Anyways... I am looking for a set of Rear OEM Speaker boxes from a Standard...
  3. Ohio Meet and Greet????

Are we going to have 1??? If so, When where and what to bring??? I want to meet some of my fellow Ranger fanatics. I do have 4 acres here (for parking) if we want to meet but I do not have any locations for wheeling. Lets get something together!!! Later guys PS I am not trying to step on...
  4. diesel engine in a 1990 ranger

hey all i am looking at the possibility of converting my weak worn out and smokey 2.3 with a 4cylinder diesel anybody here got any ideas let me know also unrelated to this truck i have an 88 f250 7.3 idi diesel that i need engine parts for it lost compression in cylinders 1 and 7, i am...
  5. stupid question about rangers and explorers

my friend and myself are shopping for a lift for his exploder i have a 90 ranger 2wd and he has a 94 exploder 4x4 mine has a rough country 2wd lift for it and we are looking at the possibility of getting the 4" 4x4 kit from rough country for the ranger to install on the explorer is this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad