• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. WyldeChild

Another attempt at a CO meet

This sat, Oct 6th...Twin Peaks Restaurant in Broomfield, near the Flatiron Mall. Start time is noon. No wheeling, obviously. But there will be attractive women, dressed in barely any clothes, good food, ice cold beer, and hopefully some decently modded Rangers. Would be fun to have a...
  2. WyldeChild

WyldeChild's 05 XLT 4x4

Hey all...been on here for awhile now just haven't gotten around to posting much. I have a bit of time to kill so I guess i'll show off my Ranger. Its a 2005 XLT 4x4 2 door extended cab, 4.0, 5speed...now with about 63k miles. I bought it in 2009 so I could retire my 96 Bronco as my DD...
  3. WyldeChild

Body Lift Meet N Greet

Hey guys, I'm still a noob around TRS, but figured i'd post up anyway. I'm getting close to buying a body lift for my Ranger. I want to get some new tires on there before winter, since my puny 255x70x16 Goodyear Wranger RT/S's weren't the best snow tire last winter. I'm thinking some 33x12.50...
  4. WyldeChild

New guy from CO

Decided to go ahead and join up here. I've been on Ranger-Forums since 07, and Ford Ranger Forums for the past year or so. My DD is a 05 XLT Supercab 4x4, with the 4.0 and a 5 speed and 46k miles. No major mods done to it yet. Slight t-bar crank to level it out some, 255x75x16 Goodyears...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad