• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. faststang90

2.7 in the ranger

I would like to see this. I have the 2.7 in my 4 door F150 and It ran a 14.88 @96 mph spinning. I think in a smaller truck it would be fast. https://www.autoblog.com/2019/09/09/ford-ranger-v6-ecoboost-engine/
  2. faststang90

track friday night

I was at the track Friday night and a guy had a s10 with a 377 with twin turbos off a ford f250 blowing thru a Holley. no intercooler he said it was only around 7 psi but it went to 9 and came back down to 7. he got a 10.78 out of it. I sure wish I would have done a twin set up on my truck he...
  3. faststang90

Price ?

16,435 do you think that's a good price for a 2010 with about 120,000. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. faststang90

i think my build is done.

as some know i have a 1994 ranger with a 347 and c4 transmission the fastest pass it has been is a 11.53 @116 on motor only. its my truck but for health reasons I cant drive it. so my dad has been building it with me and he been driving it. the stall is wrong and it leaves the light at about...
  5. faststang90

dont know what changed

we took the truck back to the track and it still ran into the mid 11s but my dad said that it sounds like the driveshaft is hitting. so I drove the truck and I could fell the driveshaft hitting. I looked at the driveshaft and I could see where its hitting the body so I guess I have some cutting...
  6. faststang90

back to power brakes

I cant get the brakes to hold the truck to get it to stall up very high without it pushing the truck pass the light at the track. I'm going to put the power brakes back on the truck. I'm going to have to run a electric vacuum pump so the power brakes work because the camshaft is too big. hoping...
  7. faststang90

people keep telling me

at the track people keep telling me to go fast put a ls motor in it. we red lighted but I don't think he would have beat us. his truck was a 5.3 ls motor with a 100 shot. https://youtu.be/EFFEymSFlQw
  8. faststang90

little johnny

The children filed into class on a Monday morning. They were all very excited. little johnny the movieTheir weekend assignment was to sell something, and then give a talk on salesmanship. Little Sally led off. “I sold Girl Scout cookies and I made $30,” she said proudly. “My sales approach was...
  9. faststang90

11.53@115 pass

11.53@115 pass out side and inside pass. sounds like I need to raise the rev limit and find out what that other noise is. https://youtu.be/gwJMNlgFb9k https://youtu.be/8tdHCk2C61I
  10. faststang90

some fat rear

I put some 29 tall x12 wide rear slicks. I'm trying to get the rpms down at the track.
  11. faststang90

new Holley

I got my new Holley 750 xp. my old one does not have a power valve at all so I hope the new one helps. the motor made 508 on motor dyno and the dyno guy said he had never seen one make good power before the pulls because of the pro comp center I had.
  12. faststang90

any one know of a good write up on?

I'm looking at upgrading the front brakes to the 2 piston caliper on my 1994 ranger. I seen it on the one page I'm just looking to see if someone has a page where they did it. my front brakes are not holding to good to do a burn out. also the truck will not stall up much.
  13. faststang90

going to try and do manual brakes

im going to try to do manual brakes on my 1994 ranger. I got the everything done to just need to bleed them to see if it works. I had to drill out the holes on the firewall
  14. faststang90

ran better but still not happy

made a few pass Friday night and it did better but it was shifted into 3rd gear right before the end of the 1/4 mile. finished the 1/4 mile in 3rd gear at around 3,000 rpms
  15. faststang90

1994 manual steering

I have a 1994 ford ranger with a 302(347) that is track only. it had power steering but when I got the truck the power steering was off. the only thing I'm running is a alternator so I could not add a power steering pump. I put a manual steering gear box on it and it bolted up. the only problem...
  16. faststang90

got some new stuff

i fixed my 347 i got away from pro comp heads 210 cc. i went with dart 195 cc heads non ported 64cc head, solid roller cam .675 lift camshaft, 750 double pumper carb, victor jr intake. it made max 508 hp @6,500/ max 447.9 trq @5,400 to the flywheel.
  17. faststang90

headers are done

i had a set of 1 3/4 x3 headers built. i had them coated.
  18. faststang90

new alt mount

got my new alt mount on where i can just run my alt and a water pump drive. old mount new way
  19. faststang90

removing the front of the truck?

does the front end just unbolt or is there any welds u have to drill out or cut off. this is a 1994 ranger

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad