• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rear window

I need to replace the rear window on my 2000 Ranger. I was told to just take it to a shop to get it installed. Do I really need to do that? If not, how do I do it myself? Any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. Locks

The locks on my ranger are screwed up. Every time I hit the unlock button I hear the click in the dashboard, button absolutely nothing happens. The locks don't move at all. Are the buttons messed up or is something else broken? Can anyone help? 2000 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0 L
  3. Keyless Entry

2000 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0L I finally got a new keyless remote after like four years. They sent me instructions on how to program the thing. I don't know if I'm that much of an idiot or what. I can't seem to get the thing to work. Can anyone help me out?
  4. squeaks and A/C

Alright, my problems are as follows: I have a 2000 Ranger XLT, everytime i go over a bump the rear end squeaks, I can't quite pinpoint where its coming from. When is damp outside or any amount of moisture in the air it won't make the noise. I don't know if it's my leaf springs or not. Second...
  5. bad gas mileage

Recently I decided to fix my check engine light. My O2 sensors were bad, so I changed the pre-cat sensor. Originally I was getting about 250 miles to the tank, after I changed the sensor I got 295 to the tank. I knew the other sensor was bad, so I changed that a couple of days ago. Now I...
  6. Egr

Can anyone tell me exactly where the EGR Valve is on a 2000 Ranger 4.0L? I've been trying to locate it myself, had no luck. I didn't want to mess anything up, so I figured someone here would know. Can anyone hook me up?
  7. Gas Mileage and Thumping Noise

I have two problems, the first is gas mileage. For a long time my check engine light had been on, recently I changed the pre-cat O2 sensor. Light went off, gained 50 extra miles to my tank. Every now and then the light would come back on for a little while. I changed the post-cat sensor. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad