• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tires upgrade on 2011 Supercab

Has anyone put a 285/75/16 on a 2010-2011 Supercab...stock... factory... does have Rancho shocks....?
  2. Gen1 Paint Schemes

Finally gonna get the VOCTech center to paint the '88......was thinking about Dark Maroon 2011 Fusion color....semi-gloss......Show me some paint schemes
  3. Torque Thrust Wheel Questions

Saw an ad for Torque Thrust wheels today....15x8 rears and 15x4.5 fronts....what's the classes opinions of the 4.5 fronts on my '88 4x2....
  4. Going from 14" to "15"

OKay, '88 regular cab 2wd V6 longbed and I've got American Racing Wheels with dinky tires....thinkin' about going to 15" with wide whites...what are the issues with increasing wheel and tire size?
  5. Poor Mans Leveling and traction control kit

How about 8-16" concrete stepping stones...forn and rear are now 2 1/2 inches above the tires, the ride is better and no more spinning tires on wet pavement.:icon_twisted: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2653&pictureid=10470
  6. VHT Window Tint Spray

Has anybody used this stuff?
  7. Lumbar seat wiring

So I installed buckets with power lumbar and side bolsters in my '88 and I was wondering if I can wire them to the sealt belt alarm wire that was hooked up to the old bench seat. The fuse panel has a block for the power lumbar but I don't know where the connector is.
  8. Leveling and '88

Just a little lower I want to do a modest...1"-2" lowered front and enough in the rear to make it level on my '88 regular cab long bed...and cheap of course...any suggestions?
  9. Low gloss paint

Sometime in the fall I'm gonna get the '88 repainted...right now it's faded silver and Rust Bullet silver.......thinking either black (rat rod) or maroon and gray two tone but I don't want it real shiny or real dull....any suggestions?
  10. Center Console into an '88

So I got a center console out of a 90 something Splash supercab and of course the floorboard in my 88 Regular cab is different. Anybody mounted one in theirs...I could use some tips as the bottom of the console sets about 1 1/2 inchs oabove the floor booard in the back.
  11. Lumbar Buckets in a Gen1

So I scored a set of buckets with Lumbar supports for my '88 Reg. Cab...any suggestions for wiring them?
  12. Water leak in the drip rail

Well, after searching every concievable spot for the water leaking on my passenger floor board I found the culprit. I ground out all the sealer that I put in last fall when I thought I found the problem and there it was....the entire drip rail had a 1/8" gap between the joints. Not being a...
  13. Gen1 Side Mirror swap

I've got the standard flag mirrors on my '88 and want to change them for something other than the West Coast mirrors. Has anybody swapped for something that will screww in the same holes?
  14. Automatic Shifter Swap

Okay so this might not be the right place but....'88 2wd Regular cab with an automatic...has anybody swapped the "T" handle with a pistol grip?
  15. Rust Bullet

Has anybody used Rust Bullet on the floorboards? Reached under the rubber mat and the jute was soaked. I ripped out the rubber mat and ordered a can of Rust Bullet, it's supposed to be the realdeal for killing rust with little surface prep. Has anybody used it?
  16. 88 Regular Cab Door Speakers

Anybody mount door speakers in an 88 Regular cab. I had a new XLT in 88 and I can't remember if they had them or not.
  17. Another Seat swap question, I know...friggin' newbie

Just bought an 88 Regular Cab with the original bench seat. If it wasn't for the fact that the owner since 1990 was a big old boy and the driver's side is flattened I'd keep the bench. However, a guy I work with has a pair of primo '96 Mustang GT seats...how much trouble to install them.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad