• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. towing with 99 ranger 2.5

The manual downloaded off of the ford directed site says that an automatic has a gcwr of 5500 and can tow 2240lbs. My sticker says I have a gcwr of 4800 the same as what the manual says is for a manual trany. The tow weight is 1600 for the manual. That seems like a big difference. Is my...
  2. Cracks in Cyl head

I broke my timing belt awhile back. No compression so I took the head in to have it looked at. The guy told me that the exaust valves were flattened and that there are cracks in the head. He said it could be welded and new parts installed but it would be probly $450 to get all that done. Is...
  3. 99 2.5 timing question

My timing belt broke. Everything is off and I am ready to put the belt on. In the Haynes refering to tdc it says to make shure that the timing on the crankshaft is tdc on the gas stroke and not on the exaust stroke. With the belt broken I'm not shure which one it is on. Does this matter or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad