• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. slave cylender thread size

dose any one know the thread size on the slave cylinder where the clutch hydraulic line attaches? I want to make my own line from -3an bradded line I found the fitting for the master cylinder already. any help is appreciated for a 94 2.3l
  2. clutch goes to the floor with little effert

94 4x2 2.3L (not the truck in my sig) I replaced the clutch, slave, through out, flywheel. 2 years ago and the truck has been running great until now the clutch doesn't release until it is at the floor and then it is only like 1/2 released (can't get it into gear while running) the clutch fluid...
  3. dana 35 pinion bearing same as jeep

Hello I'm Having a hard time finding a inner pinion bearing for my dana 35 I am finding lots of parts for a jeep dana 35 dose any one know if they share the same rebuild parts. thanks
  4. clutch going after 2 years

Well I replaced the clutch, pressure plate, slave cyl, throwout bearing, pilot bearing, and fly wheel. about 2 years ago on a 94 2wd 2.3L and after the install I did notes that it sounded like it was slipping (fiber on steel like sound) but thought nothing of it and now it is slipping real bad...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad