• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ozzy85

Snow in them thar hills...

2. ozzy85

Can't have anything nice...

[/URL] I just get this rig... and peg a deer.
  3. ozzy85

I'm Baaaack...

Look what I found. I quit hanging out here maybe 4-5 years ago due to selling my '89. Drove a couple of... um, Chevies. Found this last night. A remarkably intact '93 Sport with 112K. Looks like I have good reason to hang here again.
  4. ozzy85

Not really new...

Just haven't been here awhile. Sold my '89 Ranger some time back and driving an El Camino now. Once I pay down a few things, I'll probably find another Ranger... several come through the car dealership where I work, should be able to find one for reasonable. Ya ain't rid of me yet...:D
  5. ozzy85

Gas tank leaks...

Hey all... I haven't been here awhile (busy lear last year), looks like things have been re-organized a bit. I have an '89 Ranger that has developed a leak in the gas tank somehow. I checked to see if it was the fuel line but it looks as if I'm gonna have to drop the tank and fix it (if...
  6. ozzy85

Hard starting '89

My '89 2.3L has been a reliable rig, but lately I've been having intermittent starting problems. Seems maybe once a week it will refuse to start unless I let it sit for a minute. Accompanied by an electrical sounding hum. This happens only when cold, otherwise it's fine. Any ideas?:icon_confused:
  7. ozzy85

Finally, the infamous Blue Meanie

My first attempt at downloading a photo. Here it is in all its glory.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad