• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Reseting TPMS

The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) monitors the air pressure of all 4 road tires. The wheel-mounted tire pressure sensors transmit via radio frequency signals, to the SJB. TPMS functionality is integral to the SJB. These transmissions are sent approximately every 60 seconds when the...
  2. Auction Sale

Not sure where to put these pics but here goes.Picked this 2008 fx4 up at auction for $650.00 with 45k kms .Gonna swap the cabs with a good sport cab I have of the same year and put in the fx4 compete pkg.The last two pics is of a 2010 fx4 with 23k kms I got for $1200.00 spent about $2000.00 on...
  3. Frame change

Just some fyi that I ran into so far doing a complete frame change from a 2008 ranger 4x2 for a 2010 4x4 which is totally wrecked ..The tow hooks are not there and need backing plates welded and holes drilled,there is no support for front diff that needs to be removed from 2010 frame and welded...
  4. Virgin

Alberta new guy ,Long time reader on this site and thought to join.This site sure has a lot to offer and am glad to be a newbie.I have about 7 rangers now and im just in the process of putting a 2010 FX4 on a 2008 frame the 2010 was hit hard in the rear and buckled the frame and I lost 10...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad