• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. skx762

Frame patch/reinforcement

I need some help with some pictures. I have been through this section of the site page buy page and remember seeing a frame patch and can’t find it now. The prior owner of my truck notched the passenger side of the frame and I want to reinforce it while I have the engine out. I would like to...
  2. skx762

Flexplate washer

I'm trying to put my "new" engine back in my truck and when I looked at the book I am using to help me out it mentions I should use a "load spreader" or flexplate washer when I mount the flexplate to the engine. It didn't have one when I tore it apart and it seems like the web is a 50/50 on if...
  3. skx762

Distibutor ID?

Any idea what brand of distributor this is? Not a single name on it that I can find. I called the prior owner and he doesn’t remember where he got it from. It wasn’t Summit or AutoZone is all he could remember.
  4. skx762

Poor engine performance when hot

I’m trying to figure out an issue I have with the v8 in my Ranger. Short version: I bought a Ranger with a v8 conversion already done, more out of pity and with the hopes I could fix what the original owner did to it and make things right in the world. It’s a ’86 Ranger with a ’79 Cougar 302...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad