• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 289 HIPO question.

I need to know what size the holes in the rod bearings need to be to make the little oil squirters work on my 68 289 rods. They spray pressurized oil from the crank on the bottoms of the pistons. Thanks.
  2. 5.4 exhaust manifold interchange?

Will the newer style 3 valve 5.4 manifolds interchange with the ones on my 2 valve 5.4? The ones I have are puny restrictive looking and need to come off to fix busted studs. I don't want to cough up for $800 headers.
  3. Hankook Dynapro mt?

Anybody running these? How do they wear? How are they in the bush? How noisy are they on the highway? Anybody?
  4. Super duty PCV help!

My super duty is going through oil like crazy. It doesn't leak and It isn't pushing blue. I think the pcv valve might be stuck open. I phoned ford and they said that some are not "serviceable" It should be located in the passenger side valve cover. There is a blue plastic do-dad that is conected...
  5. Repair manuals?

I just went and bought a new Haynes manual for the super duty I bought and it sucks! The old ones I have are full of info, exploded drawings,etc. This might as well have "RETURN TO DEALER FOR SERVICE" on every page. Where can I get a good one?
  6. Woo Hoo I got my new truck today!

I finally got my truck today! 2004 f250 super duty. Extend cab short box,5.4 auto,air tilt cruise,upgraded seats,trailer towing package, brake controller, 4.10 limited slip and all the skid plates. It is the work truck type with the old 2b1 glass headlights(which I like way better). It needs...
  7. warn winch wiring

I need a wiring diagram for a warn 6000lb winch with the three solenoid control. I need all the conections and the power connections. I bought it in a box and can't get it to work.
  8. 36" 16's

Does anybody make a 36,10.50x16? besides super swamper. I want a radial. Thanks
  9. Super duty station?

Is there a site like this for the super duty? I am buying one and need some ideas and tech advice.:pray:
  10. finned diff cover?

What years and models came with an 8.8 independant rear axle? I am looking for the finned rear cover with the swing arm mounts and the drain and fill plug. Any help would be appreciated.
  11. 3.8 distributor

Can I use a 3.8 mustang distributor in place of the one on my 2.8? there is a carb and dist at a garage sale with an msd cap I was wondering if it would fit.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad