• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tx_smorgan

will my dana 28 take 5.0 power???????

will my dana 28 take 5.0 power???????
  2. tx_smorgan

swaping auto with stock manual hubs?

i have an 88 ranger 4x4 with a dana 28 front end with broke ass auto hubs just wondering can i get some stock ranger manual hubs off an older ranger and put them on mine
  3. tx_smorgan

yeah it advances how would i go about checking the tfi and pick up coil
  4. tx_smorgan

88 2.9 misses with the spout in but not out

i have a 88 ranger with a 2.9 it misses with the spout connector in checked spark in all cylinders and timing is right on but with the spout out it runs great what could this be
  5. tx_smorgan

distributor questions

ok i have an 88 ranger with a 2.9 I think my distributor is off a tooth heres what going on i pulled out the distributor and mark lines where it was on the block same with the rotor also set it to top dead center when i when to put it back in i lined it and up on would go back in...
  6. tx_smorgan

ranger runs hot

i have an 88 ranger 2.9 that almost always runs hot (240*) it has no coolant leaks or no weep hole leaks it has a brand new thermostat 160* high flow, new rad. cap, coolant and a 10 e fan and the mechanical fan as well check the compress all 6 at 160psi i need some help what should i do
  7. tx_smorgan

intake porting does it help

was interested in porting my upper/lower intake just wondering who has do it and what difference it maded ?? 2.9liter
  8. tx_smorgan

gears????????

I have a 4x4 88 ranger with 33s on it with stock gears im looking to regear cuz it has a hard time going 65 i know there is a gear to tire chat but im still not sure what would be a gear set of gears for off road and highway drive is a 4:56 good

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad