• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. maddyn

4.0 supercharger available locally

Not mine, but posting here if anyone is interested https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1058552068807313/?mibextid=dXMIcH
  2. maddyn

89/91 Ranger TDI Build

So Figured it was probably time to start a build thread for my truck. I am a long time lurker on the Ranger Station, mainly for the wealth of knowledge that it is. I used to own a '92 Extra Cab 4.0 on 35's with a Duff Lift that I wheeled quite a bit, but finally sold back in 2020 because I...
  3. maddyn

Haynes or Chilton Manual?

I am in the process of swapping a TDI Motor into an 89/90 Ranger, and am going to need a decent electrical diagram, and I am sure lots of other random information. So which of the manuals have more complete/ better info in them? Or is there something else that is better than these two? Thanks...
  4. maddyn

STX drop bracket differences?

Hello all, I am in the process of building a new ranger, and am looking at building my own lift brackets, but want to model them after the STX drop drop brackets for lift height. Does anyone have a pic or measurement of the difference between a stock 4x4 and STX axle pivot location? I have...
  5. maddyn

Heater core headaches

Hey all... so my 92 ranger seems to like eating heater cores as of late and I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem. It seems to have started maybe 2 years ago when the original heater core sprung a leak, no biggie, it's an easy replace so I put a new one in... and since then about every...
  6. maddyn

streetability of Lockrite

So here's my dilemma, I need to regear my truck, 3.73's with 35" tires just isn't doing it. I picked up a lockrite no slip a while back for the rear end and had planned on putting it in when I changed the gears, but I'm wondering how streetable it will be, how much extra tire wear there will be...
  7. maddyn

Cold start stumble problem

So I have a cold start issue with my truck that has been driving me crazy and I can't seem to figure it out. When I start the truck up first thing in the morning it starts fine, goes through the fast idle sequence fine, and then down to standard idle. It can sit at that point idling just fine...
  8. maddyn

Labor Day weekend mudding!

Having fun out in the mud on the Labor day weekend Dad's BII The Half Ranger My Supercab Enjoy! =)
  9. maddyn

Doubler shaft interest

Hey all, I along with a couple friends are looking into getting a couple torque doubler shafts made and we can get a better price on 10+. We were wondering how much interest there would be for these? Right now we're getting a prototype made, and and soon as we find out if that works we'll give...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad