• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. crazyracer695

FM 146 extension housing questions

So i have a FM146 transmission and tcase from a 89 B2 that i swapped into my 1991 explorer. i know its a weak transmission but it was good deal for setting it up. well i was out playing with it and sidestepped it in first gear and it just popped and didnt move. i pulled the tcase off and half...
  2. crazyracer695

1996 Ford Explorer A4LD to 5sp swap questions

I have a 96 explorer that im doing a 5spd swap on. I had bought a running driving 91 explorer and parted it out for everything to do the swap. my question is that i can not start the explorer using the key in the ignition. i have to jump the solenoid by the battery to get it to turn over. and...
  3. crazyracer695

Brakes wont build pressure....

I have a 91 Ford Explorer and I put a wagoneer 44 under the front and toyota v6 axle under the back. I went to bleed the brakes and all four wheels bled fine with no air and when its not running it will build pressure after a few pumps but lose it after like 30 seconds. With it running it wont...
  4. crazyracer695

Explorer 4.0 Tranny Problems

So i just bought an explorer about a month ago. I put some 31s on it and have been wheeling on it kind of hard up in the snow. Christmas Eve night i was up in the snow and was rocking it reverse to drive and it just lost all forward gears. It still has reverse and park. I figured it would be...
  5. crazyracer695

new member in wa

I just picked up my first mini ford last night. Its a 91 Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition with just over 112K miles. Got it for 350 bucks and now im working on all the little things.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad