• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ECU cuts out?

I think the ranger has an electrical bug... cant figure it out so i figure maybe you can help me narrow it down... engine seems to be fine and im 95% sure its electrical but open to all Ideas... it will every 100-300 miles randomly buck, generally on the freeway 30+ it feels like it just cuts...
  2. intake or head gasket - super smoky!

I figure this is gonna be a hard one to diag over the net but what the hell. a couple months ago I moved my GF back in with me about 700 miles, with a full bed an a small enclosed trailer (8*6?) also full. temp outside was from 80-100* that day.... IM sure you are already shaking... about...
  3. check hole in M5OD?

so i was changing my oil and noticed a rubber plug on the side of my trans, not sure what I was looking at, anyone care to explain? I figure its probally my clutch but figure I should double check, any proper methods etc?
  4. burning coolent?

so 93 ranger 4.0 190k it seems that I have to fill the resivor every 3k miles or so, oil looks fine cant smell anything from the exhaust.. here is the kicker though ive noticed it does it when i make a bunch of short trips when its really cold out, yet when I make road trips for 14 hours non...
  5. Whoo!!!

so i've been lurking TRS for 8 years or so with crazy thoughts about a twin turbo SHO ranger (yeah i know i'll keep dreaming) anyway about 6 months ago i picked up a 93 ranger with a 4.0 5sp ext cab been pretty awesome thus far, finally registerd to ask a few tech questions ~Vince

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad