• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. hutch08

So Long RBV...

Well, I sold the RBV, my first vehicle that i worked and payed for... I put alot of work, time and money into and i never thought I'd be so sad to see it go..lol Heres the last picture I took of it before I sold it...:bawling: but heres the new mode of transportation... its pretty...
  2. hutch08

where the helll??

ok, so my truck has its obvious clunks, rattles and shakes... what else would you expect for being 14 years old??... but some are more annoying than others... i have one noise that drives me crazyyyyy , like border lined mental institution material.. only occurs at highways speeds.. well it...
  3. hutch08

Alignment Issue

So I have a wheel alignment problem.. My truck has a 6" BDS lift with eagle alloy wheels and 33x13.5 ltb's, after i installed the lift and tires i had the truck aligned and it was good, handled fine and tires wore evenly. I recently added a one inch spacer under my coil springs and added a sj...
  4. hutch08

Super Swamper

Does anyone have any idea how to contact super swamper, interco... i've got a serperation issue with one and a "out-of-round" problem with another, i contacted the dealer i bought them from but they said.. "we dont offer warranty on extreme off-road tires" ... does anyone have any suggestions...
  5. hutch08

Highway

i've got a 1994 b4000, 4x4, 5spd, rolling on 33x13.5 ltb's with stock gearing... i know swapped gears would be nice right now, but its just not in the budget... just wondering while driving on the highway i find myself always shifting from 4th, 5th, 4th, etc,... is it possible to just not use...
  6. hutch08

I'm feeling a good vibration..

so from 0-40km/h my truck has a vibration... i've got a 6" bds lift with 33x13.5 super swampers, 4.0 v6 5spd... it feels almost like a "shudder" and gets worse the harder i accelerate.. all u-joints are good.. new carrier bearing... lowered the carrier bearing as required, tried shimming up and...
  7. hutch08

Eeekkk

Just washing the truck and found this.. whats you opinion???? oh and this is a result of some spare time and some old bike parts... thought it was pretty sweettt...
  8. hutch08

ta-daaaa

painted black/grey to all black
  9. hutch08

Coil Spacer Installed (pics)

Just installed a set of one inch coil spacers i made, cut a square of inch steel plate and burned a hold in them with a torch... guess i got approx 1.5" of lift?? leveled out the truck pretty good though, and gave my swampers a little more clearance... spacer: on jack stands: leveled...
  10. hutch08

Coolant Leak Help!

I have a pretty good coolant leak on my 94 4.0 , it's like a steady drip, almost a stream.. i'm not 100% sure where it's coming from, possibly the waterpump?, and succeptable places that the rangers are known for? i took some pics for reference, not the greatest though...
  11. hutch08

Will it compensate????

Got a 6" susp lift, as you can see my truck is raked forward... I'm gettin a 1" spacer made to go under my coil springs, think that will be enough to level out my truck? Any suggestions?? Also, how much will my b4000 be out of align after i throw in that spacer? completly whack? minor camber...
  12. hutch08

Leaf Springs

Well i had some spare time this weekend, so i decided to get some work done on my truck(94 b4000)... i pulled the rear wheels to inspect my brakes and i saw that i have a cracked leaf in the middle of the pack... when i installed my 6" kit i used the block and add-a-leaf combo... so seeing that...
  13. hutch08

Wear Protection!

14. hutch08

Bump Stops

So I lifted my truck (94 b4000) with a 6" BDS susp lift... I wish I had done my research before installing it and discovering the wonderful "drop plate" .. whatever we all make mistakes.... anyways I tried to extend the bumpstops and i guess 14 year old nuts were trying to be stubborn so i just...
  15. hutch08

New Sub Box

Just built a new box for my sub over the holidays...
  16. hutch08

Hamburger Patties

just wondering.. my front body mounts look like hamburger patties, haha... seems like the have been squished pretty good.. would that effect the way the truck sits.. the rest of the body mounts look fine
  17. hutch08

1991 4.0 vs. 1994 4.0

Is a 4.0 from a 1991 ranger the same as 4.0 from a 1994 b4000? Is it a direct swap?
  18. hutch08

Coil Spring Booster

Hey I have a BDS 6" susp lift installed on my 1994 ext cab b4000... i'm currently running 33x13.5 LTB's... I did some minor trimming but the tires still rub at times... and it seems my truck is slightly raked forward...i know rangers normally sit a little high in the rear but i would like to...
  19. hutch08

4.0 vin X

Hey, I own a 1994 Mazda B4000 with a 4.0... recently i have developed a tick which i presume is the famous valve tick that these motors are famous for... I'm not sure if it is for sure, it ticks on start up and increases as you rev the engine... once the motor reaches operating temperature the...
  20. hutch08

1994 B4000

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad